About Knight OEM Manufacturing
Not your typical electronics contract manufacturer
Nearly four decades ago, Knight Electronics recognized the need for establishing a service that provided small to mid-size North American OEMs with quality engineered and competitively-priced manufactured products in order to compete in the global marketplace. Knight OEM Manufacturing Services manufactures electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanical parts, subassemblies and turnkey assembled products. By providing virtually risk-free design, manufacturing, assembly and shipping services to small, medium and large OEMs, Knight OEM Manufacturing Services specializes in solving manufacturing issues of quality, availability, performance and cost competitiveness.
Regardless of project scope, Knight OEM Manufacturing Services provides the necessary turnkey products, programs and services that ensure the highest product quality and on time delivery including ISO9001-2015, UL, TUV, and VDE qualified facilities, 100% outbound and inbound inspection, online production inspection, in-house assembly and test capabilities, tracing and tracking procedures and worldwide delivery on a JIT basis.
No risk No problem
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Knight Electronics provides domestic manufacturing capabilities for cable assemblies, custom boards and fan trays. Knight OEM Manufacturing Services also has ISO9001 direct manufacturing facilities and engineering locations in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and mainland China.
That means we remove your burdens of:
- large capital outlays for large quantity shipments
- large minimum order quantities without scheduled release dates
- providing your own engineers for Asian site inspection
- travel time and expenses
- communication problems
- risk associated with quality issues
- logistics problems associated with shipping, payments and defective product or returns issues
To keep you competitive, Knight OEM Manufacturing Services will:
- manufacture and ship your standard or custom product
- provide JIT delivery on scheduled orders
- deliver products FOB Destination, freight prepaid added to invoice
- assure your quality standards are met
- reduce your manufactured product cost
- assume currency risks